Hayden Chamber Networking BreakfastThe Next Networking Breakfast is October 25th
ssdsdsddsdFeatured Speaker: Ryan Sousley
Ryan Sousley is the co-founder and CEO of Summit Family Chiropractic with his wife Dr. Erin Sousley. He is a doctor of chiropractor, holistic health coach, radio host and seminar speaker. Dr. Ryan and his wife have built one of the largest natural health clinics in the country and host several live health breakthrough experiences each year in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Dr. Ryan is passionate about helping people unlock their personal power and achieve their greatest health potential. He is also a 6-time Ironman, avid CrossFitter, biohacking experimentalist, and proud dad of 3.
"The #1 Key to Maximum Health"
- What is the true definition of health?
- What controls all healing and function in the body?
- What is subluxation in the spine and how does it effect overall health?
- How do you know if you have subluxation and what to do about it?
7:00 Check-in Starts and Breakfast is Served
7:30 Program Begins
8:30 Program Ends
Salvation Army Kroc Center
1765 W Golf Course Rd, Coeur d'Alene
$20 - "Late" Registration
$30 - Trade Table
Would you like to be a Sponsor?
It's an even better way to promote your
business! Sponsors of a Breakfast will receive:
- Logo placement on each table.
- Prominent placement on the Power point.
- Logo placement on the podium.
- One Breakfast reservation.
- 10 minutes to tell the guests about yourself and your business.
- Your logo on all marketing materials for that date.
- And, a Trade Table.
- Call us to be a Sponsor!
Welcome New Members
Find What You Need in Hayden
How to Promote Your Business
Marketing your company or organization through the Chamber network is easy and affordable.
Networking, marketing, and promoting Hayden area businesses.