Hayden Chamber Networking Breakfast
The Next Networking Breakfast is
June 27, 2019
June's Guest Speaker
Co-founder/Owner of Alpaca Direct
Jim Hobart is a User Experience and Digital Executive helping Global 2000 companies like Progressive Insurance, Metlife and Land's End with their digital strategy. He is also the co-founder of Hayden based, Alpaca Direct where he works alongside his wife, Kelley, and leads digital marketing.
7:00 Check-in Starts
7:30 Program Begins
8:30 Program Ends
Salvation Army Kroc Center
1765 W Golf Course Rd, Coeur d'Alene
$20 - "Late" Registration (June 20 - 27)
$25 - "Walk In" No Registration
$30 - Trade Table
Would you like to be a Sponsor?
It's an even better way to promote your
business! Sponsors of a Breakfast will receive:
- Logo placement on each table.
- Prominent placement on the Power point.
- Logo placement on the podium.
- One Breakfast reservation.
- 10 minutes to tell the guests about yourself and your business.
- Your logo on all marketing materials for that date.
- And, a Trade Table.
- Call us now or register online!
Find What You Need in Hayden
Networking, marketing, and promoting Hayden area businesses.