HVAC Maints Technician
HVAC Maints Technician
You found us... Now what!?
Are you looking for great career? Are you tired of getting paid pennies on the dollar for your hard work? Do you want to be valued as a part of the team and not just a number? Well, we may be looking for you!
Finding a position that is the right fit for you and your skill can be challenging. What makes things a bit easier is knowing you are joining a company and team who has your best interest in mind as well as has the professionalism and positive culture to back it up!
JA Bertsch has been in the CDA area for 18 years and is a trusted source for Residential HVAC and Electrical services. We've been honored to receive the award for 1st place in the "Best of North Idaho Business Journal" many years in a row (most recently winning in 2023). So, when we say, we know what we are talking about, we truly do.
Candidates who apply should have a minimum of at least 6 month of experience in the HVAC industry. These positions/experiences may include Maintenance for tune ups, repairs, service, installation, etc.
Now, onto the benefits:
- Company Funded Tool Purchasing Account after your first 60 days. WOW- Our Service and Install Department go crazy for this one!!!
- 100% FULLY PAID Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Matched 401K at 4% by the company.
- 8 paid holidays a year off- including your birthday. Who does that!?
- Short Term Disability Insurance Available.
- If you are a Veteran and it's Veteran's Day, you get the day off PAID!
- No Layoffs in slower seasons (We've never had a layoff for a slow season and promise we won't)
- Training and Certifications... SUPPORT THROUGH THE PROCESS!
- Growth- we want to support you in your goals!
- Trainings by department (at our New Technical Training Center)!!!
- And much more...
Have you obtained a High school diploma or GED equivalent?
Do you have previous experience or schooling in the HVAC trade?
Are you a self-starter, reliable, and do you have flexibility within your schedule?
Do you possess strong customer service skills?
Are you able to pass random drug testing?
Do you have understanding of the current regulations within the HVAC field?
Do you exhibit excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level?
Are you able to work independently and/or as part of a team?
Do you have general knowledge of power tools and techniques for care and safe use?
Do you have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record?
Have you demonstrated your knowledge and skills for HVAC, trouble shooting, maintenance and repair of systems and equipment?
If you've answered YES, we want to chat with you!
Please contact our Chief Culture Officer, Angela Blessinger @ [email protected] or call direct @ 208-661-3931 for more information.
Up to $43,680 plus Performance Based Pay
JA Bertsch is An Equal Opportunity Employer
A Supporter and Member of the Idaho Veteran's Chamber of Commerce
BBB A+ Rated and Nominee for the Torch Awards for outstanding company Ethics!
- 401(k) 4% Match
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Company Funded Tool Account provided
- Vision insurance