Experienced Service Technician
Experienced Service Technician
You found us... Now what!?
Are you wanting to advance in your career? Are you tired of getting paid pennies on the dollar for your hard work? Do you want to be valued as a part of the team and not just a number? Well, we may be looking for you!
JA Bertsch believes in "community" in and out of the workplace. This means we take care of our people and consider them team members and not just employees. Having a strong and healthy company culture is imperative to your everyday grind. Have you ever had a employer take your personal passions and try to create opportunities throughout your work week? Why is this important, you ask? Because you and your passions matter!
Ideal candidates will have experience as an HVAC technician, HVAC installer, HVAC Apprentice or HVAC Journeyman.
Benefits!? Of course we have those. Here are some to note:
- We offer a Company Funded Tool Account...This is a "Huge Bonus" for both our installers and service techs!
- We PAY FULL Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- We match your 401K at 4%.
- We offer paid Life Insurance.
- Short Term Disability Insurance Available.
- Professional Uniforms provided.
- No Layoffs in slower seasons (We've never had a layoff for a slow season and promise we won't).
- Training and Certifications... SUPPORT THROUGH THE PROCESS!
- Growth- we want to support you in your goals!
- A Flexible Work Schedule.
- Trainings by department (at our New Technical Training Center)!!!
- We have 8 Paid holidays off a year (including your Birthday).
- Are you a Veteran? Is it Veteran's Day? You get the day off PAID!
- And...Much More...
As an HVAC Service Technician, you'll have big shoes to fill. Here are some of the duties and responsibilities below.
Serving the clients by expertly servicing customers’ entire needs. Never selling them something they don't need!
Wear floor savers while in the client’s home and maintain a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled service.
Always explain to the client what service you are performing. Explain and show the client how the company provides superior service.
Maintain, modify, and repair heating and cooling systems.
Inspect and test components of systems to ensure they are operable and safe.
Re-check all repairs and installations after you’ve repaired or replaced it, before leaving the client’s home to ensure everything is working properly and the client knows how to operate the system properly.
Perform a proper inspection of the client’s entire HVAC system. Look for ways to prevent future breakdowns.
As a potential candidate, you will need to pass a drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record.
Hourly pay depends on experience. We also offer performance-based pay in addition to the hourly pay.
JA Bertsch in search of candidates who have at least 3-4 years of HVAC industry experience.
A company vehicle will be provided after training!
This position is Full Time, Monday through Friday, starting at 8am. A rotating on call schedule is in effect for after hours calls. This is rotated between the service department technicians.
Have your checked our Google ratings and read our reviews? Are you interested to learn more? Welcome to JA Bertsch- North Idaho's #1 Choice for Residential HVAC- voted in by our NI community!
JA Bertsch is an Equal Opportunity Employer, BBB A+ Rated and Torch Award Finalist. JA Bertsch is a proud supporter and member of the Idaho Veteran's Chamber of Commerce.
- 401(k) 4% Match
- Company truck
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Fuel card
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Company Tool Account provided
- Vision insurance