J.A. Bertsch is looking for a professional and outgoing CSR/ Dispatcher
Join our JA Bertsch “Home Team”!
So many companies are hiring nowadays and there are endless options. What distinguishes the kind of company you are looking for from the others? At J.A. Bertsch we understand that our team has needs & wants. We want to support you through the process. Your place of employment shouldn’t just be somewhere you go because you must be there, but it should be because you enjoy being there.
What we offer at J.A. Bertsch:
- No layoffs in slow seasons. EVER
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance!
- Matched 401K at 4% by the company.
- Short Term Disability offered.
- 8 (yes, 8) days off paid a year… which includes your birthday (must be taken within the week of your special day)!
- Hands on & online trainings… AND SUPPORT THROUGH THE PROCESS!
- Growth... we want to support you in your goals!
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Incoming and Outgoing calls
* Responds to Internet Leads
* Call to schedule CC tune-ups and other calls to fill the service schedule
* Schedule appts in Service Titan
* Set up new customer accounts, updating existing accounts in Service Titan
* Make calls confirming appointments
* Schedule 1 year tune ups
* Greet/ assist walk-in customers as needed
* Watch schedule flow and adjust as needed
* Dispatch service techs
* Debrief technicians
* Run payments people call in
* Place ordered parts on the board that service techs call in
* Respond to voicemails left in the AM each morning
* Scan in performance reports to location accounts
* Sell and set up comfort clubs
* Sell duct, dryer, and vent cleanings
* Utilize all Department Managers (Service Tech/Sales/Install and any other Executive Management) as needed for assistance with issues.
* Apply and adhere to The Mission Statement, Vision Statement and Core Values of JA Bertsch Heating and Cooling, LLC.
Office Hours for this position: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
This position starts at $17 an hour and goes up DOE
Candidates will need to pass a background check and drug test.
For more information as to the details of the job, please contact Angela Blessinger, Chief Culture Officer at JA Bertsch 208-635-5480.
JA Bertsch is an Active Member of the Idaho Veterans Chamber of Commerce.
BBB A+ Rated and Torch Award Nominee for Ethics
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance